Fresher Jobs for BBA
Are you a fresh BBA pass-out, looking for suitable job opportunities? Management as a career option is highly prospective. You can find several sectors thriving with diverse and challenging Freshers Jobs for BBA degree holder. Whether you want to employed in Marketing and Sales, Finance domain, IT sector or HRM, you will find suitable entry-level job positions. You can also get lucrative salaries for these job profiles.
Sectors hiring BBA Freshers
- Marketing & Sales- Several companies look for Marketing Executives for marketing and sale of a product, brand, concept or a service. You can also be recruited as a Project Trainee for business development or as a Management Trainee for promotional activities, Brand management and preparation of marketing strategies.
- IT and ITES- If a fresh BBA pass-out has a specialization in Systems, he can be hired as a Project Analyst. If you apply in ITES sector, you can be recruited as a as Junior Operations Manager or a Customer Care Executive responsible for Customer Relations.
- Financial Services- If you have a specialization in Finance, you can apply for the post of a Financial Analyst or a Financial Planning Manager. You can also be recruited as a Business Development Executive, Relationship Manager or Junior Manager. There are also other job profiles for Management Trainees in Banking or Finance sector.
- Hospitality & Tourism- Several companies in hospitality and tourism sector hire Fresh BBA degree holders. You can be recruited as an Executive Trainee to deal in operations, customer management as well as brand management.
- Retail- Many fresh BBA pass-outs are hired for entry level positions in the retail sector. Companies can employ you for marketing and back-end operations. As a Management Trainee, you may also be employed in Operations and supply chain management.
- Administration and HRM-If you are a fresh BBA degree holder, you can be absorbed as a Client Relation Executive or Management Executive in Operations and logistics in several companies. Many organizations also hire BBA pass-outs for human resource management and Recruitment-related research process.
Expected Salaries for BBA Freshers
For an entry-level job as BBA degree holder, you can start with a minimum salary of Rs 12,000 per month, while your average monthly income may be as high as Rs 40,000. The salary may vary depending on the sector you are applying in and your location.
There are plenty of Freshers Jobs for BBA degree holders in today's market. You just need to know the sectors suiting your qualification and update yourself on the vacancies available so that you can apply for the right job in management.