If you have an academic background of accounting and commerce, you can bag lucrative jobs in various industries. Even Fresh graduates with relevant skills are absorbed for entry-level openings in accounting in various sectors. The salary paid in this field is also very good, depending on the profile of the accounting job. If you want to know more about Accounting Jobs for Freshers, you can scroll down this page.
Profiles of Accounting Jobs for Freshers:
Salary of Accounting Jobs for Freshers:
- Executive-Accounts- If absorbed in this profile, you will have to maintain the accounts of the employer and daily accounting.
- Accounts Assistant- If a candidate has knowledge of creating Bank Reconciliation Statement and accounting, s/he can apply for this role.
- Accounts Executive – Fresh graduates with a degree in Commerce can apply for this kind of Accounting Jobs which involve finalization of bills, preparing cheques and maintaining all other accounting details.
- Finance Executive – Candidates with decent communication skills, and knowledge of data entry operations can apply for this type of Freshers Jobs in Accounting which involves maintenance of the daily accounts.
- Chartered Accountant-If you have knowledge of Financial Accounting, creating balance sheet and other accounting work apart from qualifying degree, you can apply for this opening.
- Assistant/Trainee Accounts-- This kind of Accounting Jobs for Freshers involves
preparation of dispatch costing and verification of bills.
- Junior Officer Accounts- Candidates who have good knowledge of Trial Balance and other concepts in the field of Accounting can apply for this role.
Freshers applying for Accounting Jobs can draw a minimum salary of Rs 80,000 and a maximum of Rs 6 lakh per annum. However, the pay scale may widely vary depending on the profile of Accounting Jobs for Freshers and the job location.
For more updates on freshers' jobs for vocational course pass-outs, click on the following links given below: